Building Owners & Property Managers
Achieve better results with spray foam insulation
Discover superior performance, improved R-value and the answer to more energy efficient buildings with spray foam. It’s the ideal option for property managers looking to save money and time while achieving excellent quality.
As spray foam conforms and adheres to any shape, it can be used on new builds, or to repair or replace existing roofs. It’s also eco-friendly, delivering industry-leading energy efficiency across commercial, industrial and residential projects.
adhesion, with limited lifetime guarantee
Why should building owners and property managers choose spray foam?
As spray foam roofing system is so durable, it reduces energy costs over the course of its lifetime, and is the key to building a high-performance buildings. It assists with drainage, is resistant to high winds, and offers added UV and energy protection.
Spray foam also allows for a monolithic surface with no edges, seams or joints. And the fact that it is self-flashing and self-adhering means that installation is simple.
Quieter, more efficient buildings: for healthier living
- Annual heating & air conditioning cost reductions
- Building energy conservation
- Regulated indoor temperatures & air quality improvement
- Minimize business/tenant interruptions (during application process)
- Labor & materials warranties up to 20 years
- Renew aged roof for a fraction of the cost of a new roof
- Possible energy rebates local utility authority
- Considered maintenance coating system—can be written off over first year i.e. not amortized for up to 30 years
- Applicable FM Global equivalent testing globally
Need to find a Roofing contractor?
At Huntsman Building Solutions, we only recommend highly qualified contractors. Ensuring the best products with the support from our team of experts.
We understand the importance of sustainable living. As our spray foam is made from renewable and recycled materials, you can be safe in the knowledge that your choice of insulation is helping to reduce your carbon footprint.
In addition, by assessing our products at every stage of their life cycle, we actively reduce their environmental, health and safety impacts. And we’re proud to have the following certifications:
- NAHB Research Center Green Approved Product
- Eco Logo Certified Green Product
- USDA Bio-Preferred
- The U.S. Green Building Council
- Miami Dade
- Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC)
- UL Listed
- Energy Star
- Florida Building Code
- US Green Building Council
Technical Library and Resources
Discover everything from equipment guides to operator instructions and spray day resources in our technical library. You’ll also find product data sheets and warranties here.
Whatever the scale of your project, we have a spray foam product to suit your needs. See details below or get in touch if you’re not sure where to begin.
HBS Roofing Foams provide a seamless monolithic membrane, watertight seal and additional energy efficiency.
Combined, the HBS Coating and Foam System protects, preserves and prolongs the life of commercial and multi-family roofs.
HBS Roofing Coating Systems protects, preserves, and prolongs the life of commercial and multi-family roofs.
Create an economical and effective roofing system for applications over new and existing roofing substrates in order to extend the life of the current roof (weather roof system).